5.02.2011

Day 2

Hello my virtual diary
Mondays are normally easy for me not to eat sugar, and today was no different.
I stayed away from sugar, and I thank God for strengthening my will power.
I bought sugar-free cocoa powder and hazelnut butter with cocoa powder sweetened with Sucralose. I know its not ideal, but I love Nutella and this is like a sugar-free Nutella. I ordered the Rawtella online, because I could not find it and can't wait to receive it. I think it is almost arriving :) Rawtella seems amazing, it is a raw vegan chocolate spread made only with 3 ingredients: hazelnut, cacao nibs and coconut crystals. It is also organic and gluten free. If you want more info check the website www.rawtella.com.
I made a smoothie with soy milk, banana and the sugar-free cocoa powder and it tasted really good, the sugar from the banana was enough. I also added 1 tablespoon of flax seed. It has Omega 3 and 6 and B12 and because I am vegetarian I need this on my diet.
It feels so good to be sugar-free one more day, please God keep helping me on my journey, guiding me every moment of my life. I know I can count on You :)
Today was an amazing day, I am grateful for every moment!
Good night and sugar-free dreams :)
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment