5.01.2011

Day One

Ok, I am back, thank's God, always :)
Since I really decided to do this I googled "sugar addict blog", to see what else is out there to help me. I found a great blog, from David Vanadia, that has incredible information! It is www.vanadia.com. David is an inspiration and he has some really good tips on how to create your own sugar-free plan.
My goal is to read the whole website and I'm greateful I found it!
No chocolate today :) It really got me out of my comfort zone, only salad, fruits, gluten-free bread and cheese. A perfect eating day on a Sunday!
I know it was after a terrible Saturday, but my craving when I arrived from the beach was going nuts, and I resisted the temptation.
It feels so good now and I'm enjoying writing about it, it is helping me to see my feelings.
I am going to keep asking God to guide me through this challenge, to inspire and guide me. And also to forgive me when I fail. Because I know I am going to fail, because I am still learning how to do it. "But with God all things are possible." (Matthew 19:26)
Good night, see you tomorrow, my 'virtual diary'.

No comments:

Post a Comment