5.09.2011

Days 5-8

Sorry I was away for a few days!

I want to share that I am strong, and the past few days were amazing :)
No sugar at all, I am very proud of myself. Or, putting it in a better way, I am very grateful because God has strenghten me more and more each day!

The worship on Thursday was amazing! One good thing about being a traveler is the opportunity to go to different churches and meet brothers and sisters around the globe. We, disciples of Jesus, are the biggest family in the world and I am really proud of being part of this family :)

My Rawtella arrived, 4 of them and... They are all gone! Yes, I could not control my self and ate an average of one per day. The good news is that it has very little sugar and all of it comes from the coconut. It has 1 gram of sugar in 30 grams of Rawtella against 21 grams of sugar per 30 grams in the traditional Nutella. It is mostly good fat from the Hazelnut and the coconut. It is more bitter than the traditional Nutella, and in the begging I found it weird. It tastes like dark chocolate and now I'm loving it! The sad part is that it's gone... I ordered more but it will take a while to arrive, so until there I will have to live with my banana/cocoa smoothie, and I believe I can do this :)

I am actually thinking about making my own chocolate/hazelnut spread, I will try to find some hazelnuts and mix it with cocoa powder and coconut oil. Let's see if it is going to work :)

As the Bible says in Romans 8:31 "If God is for us, who can ever be against us?" Nobody, not even my sugar addiction!

I ask God, in Jesus' name, to make me stronger and more holy everyday, to reveal His plan for my life and to nourish my soul for doing it!

Be safe! God bless you :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this wonderful blog. Are you looking to Buy Soborade sugar FREE juice? It is an excellent choice for health-conscious individuals seeking a refreshing, guilt-free beverage. Our drinks are not only undoubtedly healthy, but it is also delicious. For more info, visit our website.

    Buy Soborade regular juice

    ReplyDelete