5.04.2011

Day 4

Yeah! I am so happy today :)

And the reason, of course, is God. The main thing I want to say is that GOD IS GOOD. No matter what you're going through, have faith in Him.

Today was an amazing day. My will power is huge and I had a perfect eating day. No sugar again, no hazelnut spread, no cocoa powder and less fruit :) I know it is not always going to be like this, but I am glad to have a good day.

Today I learned a new meditation technique from SRF (Self Realization Fellowship) and just reading the instructions made me feel closer to God through Jesus teachings. When I practiced it, even just for a few minutes, I felt a deep joy and bliss within me. And I know that is God.

Still reading John and learning more about Jesus. It is good because the meditation I am learning is non sectorial, so it does not interfere with religion, and is based on the Bible and on Jesus' teachings. Jesus is the guy to follow, the son of God that can save us :) I love him and I try to be more like him everyday of my life.

As always, I want to worship God and Jesus, I want to glorify and thank both the Father and the Son for another perfect day in my life. I want to surrender my life to God and I ask Him to show me the way so I can do His will everyday. I love to serve God, I love to love God. I want God to reveal His plan to me so I can be nourished by doing His will, like Jesus. It is the best way to live, feels like being 1.000 pounds lighter.

Thank You God in the name of Jesus for another day in Thy presence, please guide every second of my life to do Thy will and forgive for any mistakes I made or will make. Make more holy everyday, teach me how to be like you son Jesus. I give you all the glory for everything I do :)

God bless you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment