5.03.2011

Day 3

Hi :)

Today was an interesting day. I started to crave sugar right before lunch time. I had a healthy lunch and fruit for desert, everything going well.

In the afternoon I went to visit my pregnant friend and, right before that I ate the hazelnut chocolate spread again. Ate the whole package (110g) which, considering my normal "attacks" is not that bad. I can eat a whole Nutella in a seat or a whole Haangen Daz or, as I did Saturday, 2 chocolate bars.

The interesting part of it is that I found this is a trigger food for me and concluded I should avoid it. It's better to stick to the banana smoothie with sugar-free cocoa powder.

But I know God is guiding me each day and every morning I pray for Him, in the name of Jesus, to strengthen me through this journey. And today I received a "sign" that he is with me. When I left my friends house I caught a taxi to come home and did not talk to the taxi driver because I was writing an e-mail on my phone. When we got to my house, I payed him and he gave me his card. His name is Jesus. Yes, Jesus. I regret I did not talk to him about God and remembered that I should try to be more like Jesus, LOVING EVERYONE and to do what Jesus told us to, "Go and preach the Gospel" (Mark 16:15). That is what I should have done today. But I learned the lesson!

I am reading John and in John 4:34 Jesus said: "My nourishment comes from doing the will of God, who sent me, and from finishing his work." So I am here, preaching the Gospel I did not preach earlier, better late than never. I ask God to nourish me through His love and His word, to guide me to do His will and to have that will nourish my body and my soul.

Please God, in the name of your son Jesus I ask you to strengthen my will power and to help me find the mission You have for me in this world. Guide me so I can do Thy will in every moment of my life. Thank you for another day in Thy presence and forgive me for my sins. Make me more holy everyday, go in front of me, shield my way and prepare each moment of my life. Thank You again for Thy work in my life, I love You!

Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment